Author Topic: WTS-Star Universal reloader '38'  (Read 6089 times)

SWANEE

• Active Members
    • View Profile
WTS-Star Universal reloader '38'
« on: May 01, 2013, 07:04:06 pm »
After much mind searching I have decided to part with my Star, seems like I just do not have the time to put it to use so do not want it to be wasted when there are folks who can get use out of it. Just a little bit of history on this machine, was bought in the '68's and was used for about 2 years and then covered up until about 3 years ago a friend bought it but had never been a reloader and decided was not what he was going do so he sold it to me with the understanding he gets first chance at buying it back, talked to him and does not want it back. I was going to set it up for 45 also, comes with an extra tool head set up in 38, some of the 45 parts I got from Bruce (RBWILLNJ), Just a lot of extra parts that I have gotten over the years, hope I can get the pic's listed with this Star and all the extras but am not to sharp with this computer so will see what happens, a PM is the best way to get answers to your ?'s. I'm asking a $1000. shipped, the only trading I might be interested in would be a Star luber with dies. This listing will not be for a long time, maybe a week or two.
1st pic, 3 45 s-plates & 1 9mm, all were made by Berdon, i'm including them at no cost, should work, maybe not.
4th pic, L primer slide & punch (never used)
5th pic, powder magazine w/alarm, that was my proto-type that Mr Dillon took and ran off with.
6th pic, primer tubes, 1968 book & reloader cover.
7th pic, 2 pcs are 45 carbide sizers by Phelps, the rest are all 'I believe' Star.
8th pic, 10 various powder slides, one is one that I made to use powder bushings, the bushings are all pilot bushings, all are '00'
9th pic, complete tool head in 38 spl and is a real nice piece.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 06:49:56 pm by SWANEE »

MOEDUCATE

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: WTS-Star Universal reloader '38'
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 10:09:36 am »
I'll take it if it is still available.  I have been looking for a Universal Star to set up for .38 and other small primer loads such as 9mm.  I have a Star set up for 45 with a Hoyer indexer and Hulme case feeder and I think thaey are the best reloaders ever made.
Please pm me so that I'll know how and to where you would like payment.
Thank you,