Author Topic: Star loader in 38spl with extra 45ACP tool head. Less than 4K rounds loaded  (Read 5318 times)

Larrywv5b

• View Profile
Star loader in 38/357.  I also have a Star complete extra tool head set up in 45ACP.  This is like a brand new loader that I bought in 1982.  I have loaded 3K 38 shells and 1K 45ACP,  It includes 3 brass small and 2 brass large primer pickup tubes.  This loader has all the shell plates, large and small primer systems.  It has a Freeloader case feed system and 1 long original plastic tube to feed empty cases.  This is my own personal loader not some worn out police dept loader. You will never find another Star loader with only 4 reloads.  I could sell it on Gunbroker, but I would rather find it a good home to someone who appreciates great loading equipment.  This is the 3rd time I have posted this and the 2 previous post had pictures that never uploaded.  I will reshoot the pictures in a smaller file size.  The price is $1295 and $40 shipping in US.  My name is Larry Hilliard and email is [no [no [no e-mail]@.com.  Cell is 254-722-7789  I will email you pics or try and repost them here.  This includes original manuals and a Paul Jones instruction manual and folder on tips on how to best use this great loader.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:17:18 am by Larrywv5b »