Author Topic: hulme case feeders (clones)  (Read 10612 times)

GeraldChainsaw

• Active Members
    • View Profile
hulme case feeders (clones)
« on: April 20, 2015, 09:47:01 am »
i have made 10 more case feeders,   but instead of white they are black, still made of delrin industrial plastic,   the spring push rod is white delrin plastic,  fits a star or Phelps press,  set up for 45acp or 38spl, or 357 mag,  $85 + shipping,  if not satified send back and i'll return your money - shipping,  jerry
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 09:53:14 am by GeraldChainsaw »

Bugman746

• View Profile
Re: hulme case feeders (clones)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 06:46:26 am »
Any videos of this working? I'd like to check it out..

varmintpopper

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 11:03:20 pm »
How about the Folks who have bought a clone stepping up and let Us know how these worked for You.
I would be interested to find out the Wear facter, Reliability, Comparison to the Hulme, Etc.

Good Shooting

Lindy

GeraldChainsaw

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 09:07:34 am »
i've been reloading for 50 years,  do u think i would make something that dosen't work?,  i use mine all the time,  of course nothing compares to originals!!!!!!!!!!!!!,  not everyone can afford the originals let alone find them,  when u wear one of the clones out,  let me know,  and to Lindy,  i went back a couple of pages,  and c u have 4 of the clones,  who would know better about how they work, 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 09:57:22 am by GeraldChainsaw »

varmintpopper

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 03:51:42 pm »
Jerry
Yes, I know well how the clones that I make work, they work very well, But I would like to hear from the people who bought the 10 clones that I sold on this forum, and how the clones are holding up for them. If I recall correctly You bought one of my clones.

Good shooting

Lindy

GeraldChainsaw

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2015, 06:11:01 pm »
i like my mine,  works like its supposed to,  i've sold 15 of them,  no ones complained yet,  and have 9 more for sale,    sold them all the way to australia,   when theres no more originals to be found,  and when i say originals,  they are even after market,  from what i understand,  star never made them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,   jerry

jcw1970

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 08:24:40 pm »
I bought one off a member here. I couldn't get it to feed 38 spl cases reliably. Cases tipped over a lot. Also, it seemed to have a lot of flex in it. The guy I got it from used it for 45 cases and didn't have a problem. I went ahead and got one from Bruce.

Allaces

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 12:13:44 pm »
I have a Hume on my Star progressive and a couple times per 100 a case will flip over.
Two Stars in SC
NRA Life Member
US Army Retired