Author Topic: Contact info for James Haverfield?  (Read 9679 times)

Bilbo

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Contact info for James Haverfield?
« on: August 15, 2005, 02:27:50 pm »
I've been tring to contact James at 1-800-557-4376. It appears this number is'nt in service any more. Does anyone have a different contact number for him? I talked to him a couple of months ago and he was supposed to send me a list. No show. I hope he's OK.
Thanks

Bill

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 09:33:58 pm »
Hi James Haverfield is alive and well, but he doesn't use computers so contact is either by phone or mail.

His details are:

13651 Sophomore Lane
Fort Myers
Florida, 33912

Ph (239) 768 0989

I think the 1-800 number ceased to exist a year or two ago, but I spoke to hijm last week on the number above and so that might be the one to contact him on.

Bilbo

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 01:47:20 am »
Thanks A.C.T.

Right after I posted James sent me a part I was looking for and his card with new number. Great person to deal with!

Bill

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2005, 03:03:44 am »
Hi Bill,

I'm glad I could help.  I've purchased 3 Star Universals, 4 tool heads, and a number of spares from James.  I've found him to be both knowledge and extremely fair in all my dealings, and he has stood behind whatever I've purchased.  I only wish I was a little closer to him so I could drop in and have a yarn as I'm pretty sure he has a mountain of things I need to buy!!!

Cheers

MarkD.