Author Topic: WTS - Eleven (11) Star Reloaders  (Read 5586 times)

lonestarmatt

• View Profile
WTS - Eleven (11) Star Reloaders
« on: May 31, 2016, 05:48:45 pm »
WTS - Eleven (11) Star Reloaders

I purchased these Reloaders over a couple of years with the intent of setting up a dedicated reloading room for their use. Subsequently, I purchased some Camdex machines for my Range. Instead of these sitting lonely in the corner, it's time to put them to better use. There are three (3) .38 Special machines, one .380 ACP, one 9mm, one .38 Super (missing sizer), one .41 Magnum, one 44 Magnum, one .45 Long Colt and two (2) .45 ACP. One .45 ACP machine has a David Wilson .45 Carbide Sizer. The pics show some are missing powder tubes, and handles. However, I do have four (4) Bruce Williams Polycarbonate Powder Tubes, four (4) Bruce Williams Primer Follower Rods,four (4) original tubes, two (2) original Primer Follower Rods, two (2) handles, two (2) shellplates, and a few miscellaneous parts. I had four of the machines setup with Dillon Case Feeders.

Additionally, there's 38 Special tool head and a Sizer Lubricator that needs some TLC.

When I was using these machines, this forum was a great resource and I appreciate all of the help. Before offering them on Ebay, I thought I'd let the group know in case someone was interested in a buying everything for one price. I'll consider a fair offer. If you have specific questions or would like to see additional pics, please let me know. Thanks.

Matt.