Author Topic: I think I need help  (Read 6175 times)

Wally

• View Profile
I think I need help
« on: May 06, 2017, 05:13:01 pm »
I've been shooter since I was 15.  Now just turning 50 I decided to start reloading.  Friend told me to look for a star reloader and gave me a phone number to call. Ended up calling and lady said her late husband loved star.  She told me she wants it all out of her house..  I'm now proud owner of 7 loaders and 2 lubers with hundreds of new parts I can't ID.  Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: I think I need help
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 05:35:59 pm »
If it's help identifying parts, etc., look at this forum as well as check out www.Starmachineworks.com. That site is run by Bruce Williams, (RBWillNJ) on this forum.
It has the schematics and parts list by number. Additionally, if you provide pictures there are enough people on this site to identify everything you want to know about.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

rbwillnj

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Star Machine Works
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 08:56:07 pm »
Wally,

Feel free to give me a call anytime.

Bruce Williams
Star Machine Works
Star Machine Works
Star, the original blue Press.  Made by machinist, not machines.
www.StarMachineWorks.com

Wally

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 09:51:09 pm »
Thanks I really need to go through all of these boxes. The loaders are labeled with what caliber they are set up for.  I will post photos when I get time.  I know​ I have 12 separate tool heads that look NIB and tons of other plates and charging bars,dies.springs etc.  I will be calling you Bruce because I have no clue where to start. Thank​ you

johnb

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 01:52:22 pm »
You should buy lottery tickets!

:-)

John