Author Topic: WTT 38 SPL dies/shellplate for 9mm dies/shellplate  (Read 4899 times)

WTT 38 SPL dies/shellplate for 9mm dies/shellplate
« on: August 11, 2017, 05:34:11 pm »
I have a star universal set up for 38 spl and would like to convert it to 9mm. If you want to swap dies and shellplate let me know. I 2 have lifetime dies and the expander. No separate crimp die. If needed I can throw in some cash too. I can supply pics upon request. Thanks!

Tony

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: WTT 38 SPL dies/shellplate for 9mm dies/shellplate
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 03:34:59 pm »
I previously posted similar for another  who  WTT w/.45

38 was the most common caliber and 9mm was much rarer in quantity, and less common, the value is different and I doubt you will find many people willing to trade straight up, but maybe open to trade and cash as you suggest,

I know Rich Daniels (Barreltester) on this site make shell-plates, but I would also expect Bruce Williams (RBWillNJ) on this site, can supply both dies and plate and get you up and running in no time.

FYI
When I began to load .9mm, I went with an adjustable measure until I found my ideal load and then drilled a bar to that fixed powder drop.
Good luck!.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"