Author Topic: new member  (Read 10712 times)

larry krider

• View Profile
« on: December 05, 2003, 12:58:23 am »
Hi My name is Larry,I just purchased 4 star presses,Iam looking for any info on these star presses.I live in the San Diego area where the presses were made. Thanks Larry

Thomas Harrell

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Hello Larry,
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2003, 04:59:57 pm »
You are lucky.  You live near Bill.  He is an expert.  Give him a call. or e-mail.

Bill Cunningham
Star Machine Works
P.O. Box 1872
Pioneer, California 95666
phone 209-295-3394
fax 209-295-3394
email [no e-mail]@ volcano.net

Fellow Star User & Collector
Tom Harrell
Thomas Harrell R. Ph.
North Fort Myers, Florida

k6tc

• Active Members
    • View Profile
Re: new member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 06:24:02 pm »
Quote from: larry krider
Hi My name is Larry,I just purchased 4 star presses,Iam looking for any info on these star presses.I live in the San Diego area where the presses were made. Thanks Larry

***Welcome to the group Larry I also have four of the machines...can I ask what you had to give for yours?
 I bought mine one at a time over some 15 years as I remember> the first one was about $150.00 and the last purchase was around $1200.00 for all of the parts needed to complete the remaining 3 with all the bells and whistles, case loaders you name it....I go a long way back with the Wilkerson family that managed Star Machine works for many years.
Tom, K6TC***
I own 4 Universal machines in 6 calibers and hopfully anough spare parts to keep them going for many years...

Thomas Maddaloni

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2004, 07:38:30 pm »
Hi my name is tom I have five star machine the frist one i purchase was from star in the 1989 or 1990 have the bill some where . I have two 45acp one 9mm 32s&w 38 357 and one extra tool in 38 357. also ihave a 45 auto rim sell plate for one of the 45. Three machine have hulme case feeders, the other two have m-a system case feeder. All five machine have M_A system case injector.I hock up two dillon case hoppers to two of the machine one is a 45 the other is the38 .The 32 has a freeloader on it. All five have ma system case ejectors.Also two star bullet lubricatorand resizer dies for these machine are 38 32 45 41 mag and 9mm.

Tom Maddaloni

Merrick New York