Author Topic: Dies and shell plates for the Star machine available at C- H  (Read 10201 times)

gmmpa

• View Profile
I just received a .38 taper crimp die for my star reloader from C-H. $46 delivered.  Looks good.  I asked them for a list of parts available for the Star.  They sent me the following:
The calibers they have... 30 carbine, 32 ACP/S&W, 38/357, 38 Super, 380 ACP, 9mm, 10mm/40 S&W, 41 Mag, 44 Spl/Mag, 45 ACP, 45 Colt.
They have Sizer, Seater, and Taper Crimp dies for all calibers listed.
Carbine Sizer $75
Seater $65
Expander $20
One set of all of the above $150
Taper Crimp die $40 

They noted that anyone asking for shell plates should be referred to Rich Daniels 860-966-0693

-GM

theloangunman

• View Profile
Re: Dies and shell plates for the Star machine available at C- H
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2009, 08:37:44 pm »
Hi I wold like to contact this C-H coud you E-mail me at [no e-mail]@.com. THANK YOU RICK

Bill Pole

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2009, 10:12:30 am »
Rick, I called ch last week....if you are looking for 40 s&w...it will be 6-8 months before they do another run of them....didn't ask about other calibers....you can find them on the web at C-H tool and die.
Bill

Tirediron

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 12:37:17 am »
   I called C-H Die and Tool yesterday to inquire about some dies for my Star.  I asked for 9MM and 45 Colt and the didn't have either.  They said they were so busy trying to keep up with their regular products that they didn't know if and when they would get back to "Specialty Dies" again......

Tirediron