Author Topic: brewster indexer  (Read 12185 times)

yr1214

• View Profile
brewster indexer
« on: April 11, 2009, 11:06:14 am »
I have used star reloaders for several years but am still a newby.  I recently bought a brewster indexer but don't have instructions.  Does anyone have a picture of one mounted with the press.  I am more visually oriented and would like to see one in place.   Thanks, Mark

NYKenn

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot
    • View Profile
    • The Firing Line
Re: brewster indexer
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 10:45:09 am »
Have one, but do not use it.
I may have instructions I can copy for you if you do not get any assistance. No pictures though.
Have to look. Let me know.
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

varmintpopper

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 02:29:21 am »
Mark
I sent You an E-mail with a pic of an Indexer installed on a Star machine. hope it helps,

would have posted the Pic here, but found out that I needed to be smarter than my computer,, and I'm Not !!

Lindy

bummer7

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 09:47:03 pm »
Mark,
If you give me your email address, I can scan and send you the original instructions for the brewster indexer.  I'm not sure how well it will scan or copy as the sheet is old an yellow from age. 
also have a flyer from the company that made the brewster indexer.  on it, shows the automatic bullet feeder they made for the star.
-s

Star73

• Active Members
  • Distinguished Pistol Shot Bullseye Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 04:44:33 pm »

Over the yrs I have heard an occasional comment alluding to bullet feeders for the  star. I have never seen one. It would be interesting to know how successful they were. It would seem the unit to be successful would require the use of jacketed bullets as the lube in cast bullets would be a headache.

Would appreciate those with experience & knowledge of this particular add-on postong it here.

Thanks!
Ron

tony barone

• Active Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2009, 06:51:08 pm »
As soon as I am able to post pictures I will show my Star Universal with MA systems case collator,Hulme case feeder, MA Systems shell plate rotator and bullet feeder,Kiss bullet collator and MA systems eject-ease ejector and Roller Ease operating handle It's quite a reliable system and fun to work with. MA Systems made the finest products to make the Star fully progressive.