Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Starting at 02:00 Eastern time on Sunday Aug-19-2018, the forum will be put in to maitenance mode. Visitors to the forum will see a Maintenance Mode notice and will not be able to login. The maintenance will last approximately 30 minutes.
Stars Want to Sell/Want to Buy / Star tool head 9mm dies
« Last post by ktmridin on August 05, 2018, 11:51:59 AM »
Star tool head, lifetime 9mm sizing die ,expander , seating and a Lee factory crimp die. Tool head crimp hole drilled out
to 7/8x14. Powder slide housing, one powder slide
 Also include 9mm shell plate. All in very good condition,just don't need now replaced 9mm loading with Dillon

$500 delivered
Right now down to only cell phone for internet, can send photos via text
contact
yz(four ,two ,six ,two) k  at aol dot com   email  also  listed on member page

PO money order or might be able to do  PayPal
Star Reloaders / Re: Bullet feeder
« Last post by rbwillnj on July 27, 2018, 09:33:54 PM »
I have never done it, but I seem to recall a guy on eBay who sold an adapter to use with the Lee bullet feeder on a Star.  I donít see it listed right now, and I have no idea if it actually worked.

Bruce
Star Reloaders / Bullet feeder
« Last post by Joe Dinora on July 27, 2018, 06:51:29 PM »
Question for Bruce or anybody. Is there a way to adapt the Lee bullet feeder to the Star press?
Star Reloaders / Re: Universal Press Pricing Question
« Last post by Funari on July 25, 2018, 09:00:38 AM »
Greetings,

They range from $400.00 to $1000.00. Bidding fluctuated based on how much alcohol the Bidder has consumed.

Not gonna lie, this made me chuckle. This might actually explain stuff. More power to you, Dave.
Survey Says... / Re: Camp Perry
« Last post by NYKenn on July 17, 2018, 03:56:40 PM »
Attended again this year. Many changes to housing, and only two firing ranges. But there were a little over 600 competitors; up from last year.

Swap meet was poorly attended. Three vendors when I got there about five minutes after it began. No stars as expected.

Did speak with one shooter who had a .45 Star for sale, w/Indexor and case feeder,  but did not bring it as there is really no means to advertise and sell it at Camp Perry.
He occasionally visits this site, but was hoping to sell it first hand in order to work with the buyer.

Precision Pistol is holding it's own, but not growing as mush as other venues, and I think impacting how Stars are perceived.

Stars Want to Sell/Want to Buy / Re: WTB: MA SYSTEMS ROTO-EZE
« Last post by varmintpopper on July 11, 2018, 12:31:53 PM »
Moon unit Indexers:  http://www.ray-vin.com/star/indexerhome.htm

Good Shooting

Lindy
Stars Want to Sell/Want to Buy / Re: WTB: MA SYSTEMS ROTO-EZE
« Last post by cc656d on July 11, 2018, 08:21:01 AM »
Where do you find Moon indexers ?
DAVID
Star Reloaders / Re: Convert STAR Progressive to load 9mm ?
« Last post by Rolling Stone on July 08, 2018, 06:38:23 PM »
I had to shorten the expander on the one I have set up for 9mm. The length of the expander lets it hit the bottom of the case before it expands the mouth without shortening.  Look on my old posts for more info on the conversion.
Star Reloaders / Re: Convert STAR Progressive to load 9mm ?
« Last post by bulletmen on July 08, 2018, 03:47:28 PM »
Tried running a few 38ACP cases through the 38 Spl shell plate, worked OK. The cases dropped through the hole too. Guess a 38ACP size die and adjust the expander carefully and it should work OK. Thanks to all for the feedback.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10